The Fourth Industrial Revolution and its Impact on the ASEAN Insurance Industry
There are four main effects that the Fourth Industrial Revolution has on business - on customer expectations, on product enhancement, on collaborative innovation, and on organizational forms. Whether consumers or businesses, customers are increasingly at the epicenter of the company, which is all about improving how customers are served. Physical products and services, moreover, can now be enhanced with digital capabilities that increase their value. New technologies make assets more durable and resilient, while data and analytics are transforming how they are maintained. A world of customer experiences, data-based services, and asset performance through anaytics, meanwhile, requires new forms of collaboration, particularly given the speed at which innovation and disruption are taking place. And the emergence of global platforms and other new business models, finally, means that talent, culture, and organizational forms will have to be rethought.
The Summit will explore how innovative approaches, technologies, industrial revolution have the power to transform the way insurance business is conducted.
The Discussio Would Cover:
- Design a roadmap to sustainable growth
- How is insurance developing across the region
- Why has market penetration been slow to expand
- What are the key sucess factors for future growth
- Which are the new technologies and products that can best expand market share
- What must be done to overcome the barriers to innovation
- How do the challenges faced differ between companies based on size and profile
- How can companies best meet the demands of such a large and diverse population
What The Summit Offers?
- Keynote Address by the Governor, Bank Negara Malaysia, H.E. Tan Sri Muhammad Bin Ibrahim
- Insight on the ASEAN Economic, Community and Updates for the Insurance Sector
- ASEAN with a population base of 700 million by 2025 is a key growth market for the insurance industry
- High level panel discussion with Entrepreneurial and Inspirational Personalities
- Regulatory Perspective of Insurance Liberalisation in ASEAN
Who Should Attend?
- Insurance Regulators and Industry Leaders
- CEOs and Senior Managment in the Insurance Industry
- Reinsures, Brokers, Risk Managers and Data Scientist